Rising Phoenix 𝓐𝓾𝓻𝓸R𝓪♥️
Reviews
The QGAA was an amazingly mystical, expansive, insightful journey enlightening me to the wonderful world of sacred alchemy, exploring the sacred Akashic records. Journeying through the vastness of other worlds and meeting numerous magical benevolent beings. My curious client’s benefit will benefit from the facilitated channelings with beautiful messages of guidance from their star ancestors which aid in comforting and gaining insight to their current lives, as well as finding comfort and guidance for myself. The classes are carefully structured and guided to nurture the process of learning sacred alchemy, self-healing, self-attunement, and quantum alchemy channeling. I was a bit skeptical when I found out we were to be assigned channeling partners for practicing, but it turned out fabulously. My channeling partner and I have developed a beautiful sisterhood. You'll quickly notice Aurora’s heart is filled with the highest integrity, compassion, fierceness and infinite love for humanity and our Divine Earth Mother Gaia. Aurora is devoted to her mission undertaking to guide and aid the collective in the awakening, also to teaching them ‘how to’ reclaim their sovereignty. I’m truly blessed to have found Aurora and her Classes, I'm infinitely grateful to the divine soulful community and support she has created for her students/practitioners. I look forward to continuing immersing myself in the materials for the next part of my course. With infinite love and gratitude. Submitted by Melissa T on Tuesday, Feb 23, 2021
I feel blessed with the rewards of deep enlightenment bought forth by my AURA session with you. The Isis Priestess Mentorship set the wheels in motion guiding me to this grand evolution in my life. With each certification class I re-emerged 'A-New' like a butterfly emerging from its cocoon for multiple evolutions that profoundly changed me through this journey of deep introspection, liberating me through deep healing and release of traumas, to reclaiming my sovereignty firmly. I've taken a lot of first steps this year due to your guidance, towards bringing my passions/mission to life, this session by far is the cherry on top. Beginning with the fabulous healing to the body-mind-spirit-auric field to releasing of past traumas, and negative infringements, feeling lighter and clearer than I've ever felt. Finally, to the amazing experience with my benevolent Higher Self, our fractals, our Angelics, and healing the residual damage all the while being cocooned securely in an infinite love bubble. The AURA session facilitated by you is a priceless experience giving valuable deep insight to myself and deep healing. I'm excited to complete my certification, to go forth to aid others in facilitation of this healing modality so they too may experience the profoundness of this deep self-discovery. The AURA Session with you has profoundly change me, restored me to my organic self. I recommend everyone should experience this in their lives. With infinite love and gratitude. Submitted by Melissa T on Tuesday, Feb 23, 2021
I feel blessed to have been guided to this truly illuminating experience with priceless rewards of life lessons I've learned from all Aurora's certification classes, through her mentorship, and also recently having an AURA Session with Aurora. Finally, to also be a part of such a beautiful supportive community of enlightened practitioners. My infinite gratitude for Aurora’s beautiful genuine humble heart filled with infinite love, devotion to aiding the collective, her endless guidance, support and patience during this 6-month Isis Priestess|AURA|RAAH certification has been invaluable. Her kind encouragement aided in seeing me through to achieving completion of my goal. Aurora is a beautiful example of what a positive benevolent teacher/healer/lightworker is and she is wise beyond her years always consistent ever remaining pure of heart. The AURA Session with Aurora profoundly change me, and restored me to my organic self. My biggest take away, "We are sovereign beings of infinite love light and we are our own saviours!" This experience has inspired me to take many first steps this year towards bringing my passions/mission to life, achieving a deep inner connection, certifications and building a healing practice. I look forward to being of service to the collective in facilitating these phenomenal experiences of deep healing with valuable insight of self-discovery, and deeper connection to Higher Self. With infinite love and gratitude. Submitted by Melissa T on Tuesday, Feb 23, 2021
My life has changed immensely since meeting Aurora. I am blessed to have now experienced two AURA sessions with Aurora. It's only been a couple of weeks since my last session, and again I am experiencing the infinite unfolding expansion of my heart, soul, path, gifts, and more each and every day. My life has not been the same. I feel more empowered and activated than I ever have before and more in my infinite love. I remembered who I am, and why I'm here. I wake up alive and passionate about life, with joy! I'm on purpose. My relationships have never been better now that I have experienced AURA. One AURA session on one soul, ripples out into all of creation in a very beautiful way that is hard to describe. Once one person receives deep healing like this, it lifts not only their vibration, but the vibration of those around them (if they so choose Submitted by Melissa T on Tuesday, Feb 23, 2021
My session was amazing! I felt warmth over my body and also experienced vortex-like energies. I'm so grateful for all the assistance in removing densities out of my body, which is accelerating my healing. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to be in charge of your own soul evolution. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Aurora! Submitted by Melissa T on Thursday, Mar 04, 2021
Aurora is a very special Angel and one of a kind. Her gifts and talents far exceed what you're expecting. she was able to take me on a journey i'd never been on before and i was able to find out things about myself, my family i did not know of. i was able to find out a lot about my health. Submitted by B. Da Silva on Friday, Mar 05, 2021
Social Networks