Add Review

Reviews

Zen Star
04.09.2022
 
I highly recommend Aurora's services to all. I received an Akashic reading, RAAH, RAAH certification, and am currently taking the Priestess course. Aurora has taught me so much about taking my sovereignty back and becoming an empowered being. I am so grateful for her powerful teachings and healings; as they have helped me tremendously on my spiritual journey. I am thankful and blessed!! Submitted by Waquefa on Friday, Dec 04, 2020
Zen Star
04.09.2022
 
I highly recommend Aurora's services to all. I received an Akashic reading, RAAH, RAAH certification, and am currently taking the Priestess course. Aurora has taught me so much about taking my sovereignty back and becoming an empowered being. I am so grateful for her powerful teachings and healings; as they have helped me tremendously on my spiritual journey. I am thankful and blessed!! Submitted by Waquefa on Friday, Dec 04, 2020
Zen Star
04.09.2022
 
I am so grateful to have discovered such a heart centered, wise and empowering practitioner. There aren't enough words to express the impact this magnificent being has had on my life and is having on our world. If you have been led here it is no accident, your life will never be the same. Thank you Aurora! Submitted by Miranda on Wednesday, Dec 16, 2020
Zen Star
04.09.2022
 
I am so grateful to have discovered such a heart centered, wise and empowering practitioner. There aren't enough words to express the impact this magnificent being has had on my life and is having on our world. If you have been led here it is no accident, your life will never be the same. Thank you Aurora! Submitted by Miranda on Wednesday, Dec 16, 2020
Zen Star
04.09.2022
 
Aurora!!! No matter how many words I choose they would be insufficient to express my infinite gratitude for her healings and teachings. I have had a couple of AURA sessions with Aurora and they have been THE most sacred healings ever! Not only did she hold space and help heal but also ensured the integrations of the Higher Self happen in the most Divine sacred space held by her pure heart. All sessions are linked beautifully and divinely and reflect clearly the growth and journey of the soul. Each one of the modalities and teachings founded and attuned by her are a special sacred ‘Crystal Gem - A Crystal Nugget’ awakening the blue print of our soul in remembrance of who we are and why we are here. Thank you for the work you do Aurora in service to others aiding so many by spreading awareness through the wisdom you share so beautifully - empowering all that are ready! ???????????? Submitted by Germarie on Tuesday, Jan 05, 2021
Zen Star
04.09.2022
 
What a wonderful reading! I am deeply touched by the clear & fast connection we had .What I thought you asked....so it was really divinely flowing & came out of the session with so many new gifts & cosmic remembrance . Thank you.Deep Gratitude & Love from Slovenia. Gaby Selina~NaRA ✨????????????✨ Submitted by Archana on Saturday, Jan 23, 2021
Zen Star
04.09.2022
 
I just had a session with Aurora, and it was amazing getting messages from my higher self and galactic family that is with me and assisting me in my journey. I found out my strong spiritual gifts and how to help Mother Earth at this time and so much more. I highly recommend that you get a session with Aurora to help in this journey of Life. Mahalo Aurora Submitted by Gaby Selina~NaRA on Thursday, Jan 28, 2021
Zen Star
03.09.2022
 
My AURA Hypnosis session with Aurora was beautiful and deeply profound. Aurora was thorough and patient as I received much needed healing from Archangel Raphael and my Higher Self. I’d done extensive inner work already, and the AURA healing was able to reach levels I hadn’t accessed alone. Aurora made sure all my questions were answered, and I was shown my future reality. Seeing what I can become gave me so much hope and reassurance. This was such a priceless gift. Thank you from my heart, Aurora!! Submitted by Liz "Dancing Butterfly" on Wednesday, Feb 03, 2021
Zen Star
03.09.2022
 
Just the first of many meetings to come, Aurora helped me "Inner-stand" the power of the sacred alchemy symbols and I will be using them to transmute the energy coming from the matrix via the planet Saturn. Thankyou Aurora you are a "Wayshower" . Submitted by Amber on Thursday, Feb 11, 2021
Zen Star
03.09.2022
 
Isis Priestess Mentorship The Isis Priestess Mentorship has been phenomenal and fascinating experience. Each module carefully and gradually challenged me to take the journey within gaining valuable insights on how to self-heal, the importance of shielding, self-attuning a deeper connection to my high self and our beautiful Angelic's and guides. All the while bringing a wonderful understanding with a greater appreciation of my gifts, and how to utilize them for the highest good with clarity of my mission to be a healer in service to humanity. These past months have profoundly changed and shifted me closer to my organic true self. Aurora and her team provided endless support, patience, and guidance. Thank you, for the Isis Priestess Mentorship it has deeply changed me with my new tools I feel firmly empowered in my sovereignty, renewed with purpose and fiercely go forth to contribute infinite love to uplift the light. With infinite love and gratitude Submitted by Reinhard Eckert on Tuesday, Feb 23, 2021